The current WIN Advisory Board members are as follows:
· Chair – Margaret Devlin, National Infrastructure Advisory Board
· Adrienne Miller, Watercare
· Linda Meade, Deloitte
· Louise Marsden, ACC
· Amy Barrett, Downer
· Parekawhia McLean, NZ Transport Authority
· Ariana Stuart, Kensington Swan
· Natalie McClew, EY
· Belinda de Zwart, Fulton Hogan
· Karen Kemp, Anthony Harper
· Sophie Dawson, EY
· Sarah Sinclair, Auckland Council
· Tracey Ryan, Beca
· Leeanne Carson-Hughes, Citycare
· Facilitated by Sarah Lang, Infrastructure NZ
How to Join WIN
Membership of WIN is complimentary for individuals employed by an Infrastructure New Zealand member organisation. If you are not currently employed by an Infrastructure New Zealand member, the annual Women in Infrastructure membership fee is $250 per annum. Members are eligible to attend all WIN events (nation-wide).
To join the WIN Network,
… if your organisation is a member of Infrastructure NZ, please email Natasha.
… if your organisation is not a member of Infrastructure NZ click here to register for the Women in Infrastructure Network.
(Please note: Women in Infrastructure membership is at the bottom of the registration page).