Emerging Talent Network
The Emerging Talent (ET) Network has been established by Infrastructure NZ to develop the next generation of infrastructure leaders. The ET Network facilitates cross-sector networking opportunities for young leaders under the age of 35, provides practical career development advice, and fosters a greater understanding of the wider infrastructure landscape.
ET Organising CommitteeAuckland
- Jenny Chu - Senior Civil Project Engineer, City Rail Link Project
- Sarah Anderson - Solicitor, Anthony Harper
- Rikash Kumar - Analyst, EY
- Harriet Quinlan - Associate, Anthony Harper
- Moru Jia - Geotechnical Engineer, AECOM
- Sam Clement - Associate Director, Corporate Finance, Bank of New Zealand
- Nick Molcsan - Project Manager, RCP
- Jonathan Chambers - Graduate Engineer, Harrison Grierson
ET Network's objectives
- Nurture emerging talent – Provide an opportunity for young infrastructure professionals under the age of 35 years to meet and learn from experienced practitioners and develop long standing professional networks across the infrastructure industry.
- A forum for discussion – Encourage, and provide a forum for constructive discussion around infrastructure challenges facing New Zealand, as well as international trends emerging in infrastructure.
- Shine a light on infrastructure – Provide young professionals both within and outside ETN an insight into the world of infrastructure, including the various professions involved, the type of work available, and job market characteristics.
- A voice for young professionals in infrastructure – Provide a medium for young professionals within the organisation to articulate their thoughts on particular topics to the wider industry, under the auspices of Infrastructure NZ
- Grow the network – Increase the number of young professionals within the infrastructure sector
How to Join ET
Membership is complimentary for individuals employed by an Infrastructure New Zealand member organisation. If you are not currently employed by an Infrastructure New Zealand member, the annual Emerging Talent membership fee is $250 per annum. Members are eligible to attend four ET events per year (Auckland based), specifically organised for the young leaders by the young leaders.
To join the ET Network,
… if your organisation is a member of Infrastructure NZ, please email Natasha
… if your organisation is not a member of Infrastructure NZ click here to register for the Emerging Talent Network.
(Please note: Emerging Talent membership is at the bottom of the registration page).